Saturday, May 24, 2014

Weekend Reading Material // No. 6

No. 6 // May 24-25, 2014

+ Next time you think, "Ooh, bacon," here's how to make sure it's as crispy and perfect as it looks in your head.

+ Food typography. For those of you who like to play with your food.

+ I live in California. In'n'Out is a state institution. And in case you didn't know, there's a secret menu. Here's a list of EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. on it. You're welcome.

+ Someone had the brilliant idea of performing textual analysis on the most popular young adult novels on the shelves right now. His list of the "10 Most Common Sentences" for each book is hilarious. I mean. {The two most common sentences in the Twilight series are... "I sighed" and "he sighed." Seriously?}

+ Nerd jokes. I'll admit some of them went right over my head... O.o Apparently I need to work on my nerdiness. Sigh. {Be forewarned. Eye-rolling and head-shaking will probably occur while reading.}

+ Would you consider yourself a neat freak? Then these should make you happy. Although... number seven kind of bugs me {I think staples should be perfectly 45 degrees and equidistant from either side, not parallel to the page} and I don't see what's so great about number fifteen {they're not in color order, nor are they perfectly even on top. So... why is this here?}.

+ There's a list of things only short people understand that has been floating around Buzzfeed-- but I read it and wasn't too impressed. This one here is so much better. Excuse some of the language though. But still. Much more accurate. {That sneak attack gif is the cutest}.

--

Yay, three day weekend! Although... being currently funemployed means I don't really notice that extra day {beyond the fact that it means no application-reply emails will arrive in my inbox because everyone's out of the office, barbequing}. Boo. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}