Saturday, April 11, 2015

Weekend Reading Material // No. 30

Mary Costa Photo // Share the Love Wedding Photobooth
^ via Mary Costa Photo ^
No. 30 // April 11-12, 2015

+ Even if everything isn't "perfect," having people over for meals builds community, memories, and friendships.

+ Buzzfeed put together their dream cast for a live-action Mulan movie... surprisingly, I have no arguments with their choices {although the comments get pretty heated, so ignore those}.

+ AirFrance's latest safety video. Very  twee. Quite Zooey Deschanel-esque.

+ It's better for your psyche and happiness to spend money on experiences, not material things.

+ This song has been on repeat and repeat and repeat {I've said it before, I'll say it again-- for someone who can listen to a song on repeat indefinitely when she finds something she likes, ListenOnRepeat is amazing} for the last... ohh, week or so. And possibly well into next week, too. :P

--

Ruth's getting married tomorrowww! Whaaaat?!? I can't even. I CAN'T even. I've known this girl for... *counts* THIRTEEN years now. We were bahbehs when we met {I'm serious. You should see the pictures}. And now she's getting married. TO A GUY I'VE NEVER MET. O.o I'll meet him today actually at the wedding party bonding day, so hopefully this guy is a cool kid. Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}