Saturday, May 2, 2015

Weekend Reading Material // No. 33

Jessi M Nichols // Starbucks Puppuccino Golden Retrievers
^ via Jessi M Nichols ^

No. 33 // May 2-3, 2015

+ Have been considering/kind of wanting one of these for a while, so Elise's post about her first full year wearing a FitBit was good information. Another thing for my "when I actually have an income" list. Hee.

+ As a lover of knowing how things work, reading about the mechanical process behind Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream was fascinating.

+ An old article, but new to me, this piece about the almost direct correlation between income inequality and trees was something I actually read out loud to my madre. That rarely happens, just fyi.

+  I like this one because it basically says that making time to play is good. Someone should come up with a "Borrow-a-Toddler" program where you can borrow a small human for a day and remember how awesome it is to use your imagination and be distracted by everything. No cell phones or computer screens allowed. (: {This is also a veiled hint that if you have a toddler and need a day off, I'm willing to babysit fer free! Granted, this offer is preferably for people I know and who would trust their offspring with me. So. Moohahaha.}


--

I'm home alone with the new pup all day today because the parents have their annual EBRP VTSP training. Hopefully all this goes well, since I have no backup today. O.o Fingers crossed for me, please! I'll keep y'all updated! Have a happy weekend, friends, and hello, month of May. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}