Monday, February 10, 2014

Best to Keep It Hush-Hush

I'm one of those annoying people who keeps big news hush-hush until everything's settled and been decided... and then still don't tell you about it and let you find out on your own.

Sometimes this can drive my friends batty 'cause they're like, "WHATWHENHOW. WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME THIS BEFORE???"

So in a small effort to at least keep people semi-updated: I've got a thing today. I'd deeply appreciate a fingers crossed for this thing. The final results of this thing aren't immediate though, so you probably won't hear about this again for a while. If the results are good, there are still several steps that need to be completed before I'll mention this again. And if the results are icky, you probably won't hear about it ever again... {because I really hate the pitying, sorrowful glances people give you when they're like, "ohhh, I'm sorry to hear that didn't work out." I'm fine. It's okay. Moving on now}.

Wow. Way to be cryptic, Sam.

Yeahhh, I'm aware, but that's the best I can do right now. I'm trying, sheesh. (:

--

Title of the post references this song by the Pistol Annies. The content of this post and the lyrics of the song don't have anything in common, but it's super catchy, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}