Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Webcam Sessions // In Which Telemarketers, Zac Efron, & Twirl-tacular Mustaches Make an Appearance

The Thing yesterday went pretty well. I now have a Related Thing this Friday. Auuuugh! *fingers crossed*

In order to prepare for The Thing yesterday, Steph kindly agreed to webcam with me Sunday night to make sure Skype was working properly. Here's what happened.

+ We started late. As per normal.

+ After playing around with the audio settings for a while, we came to the grand conclusion that my dad's office headphones/microphone headset came across the clearest. When I told him this afterwards, he was like, "No, duh. They're about $200. I should HOPE they work well. O.o" So. Yeah. Thanks for letting me borrow those, Dad.

+ Although I looked like a telemarketer, so. Hmm. "On a scale of one to ten, how happy were you with your service?"

+ We invited Mickey to join in the webcam session. Because neither of us had seen the girl in ages and we missed her dimples.

+ Gathering the three of us together resulted in watching Zac Efron and One Direction music videos. Granted, the Zac Efron one was the "Let It Go"/Idina Menzel parody, but still. MEH-lo-drah-MAHTIC much?

+ Stephen and Tommy joined in after a bit.

+ Mickey then proceeded to open the Pandora's Box that is Google Effects. SO. HILARIOUSLY. AWFUL.

+ Let's just say that it's hard to take people seriously when they have a giant party hat, an eyepatch, and a twirl-tacular mustache hiding their face.

+ I signed off later than planned. As per normal.

Love these kids. They silly. I'll let you know if the Related Thing goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}