Sunday, February 2, 2014

List Love // Disney Princesses

Favorite Disney Princess: Aurora. I think it's her hair. And the forest scene with her and Prince Phillip. And her Briar Rose alias. She's pretty cool.

Disney Princess I'd Most Like to Be: Belle. Big fan of her new personal library. Best scene ever.

Least Favorite Disney Princess: Ariel. Annoys me to no end. Her lack of common sense drives me up the wall.

Disney Princesses with the Most Historical Inaccuracies: Pocahontas & Mulan. Get your facts straight, Disney. Because of you, there are now several generations of kids who believe Pocahontas married John Smith and that Mulan had a happy ending. The education system is already failing them, you don't need to help it along.

Disney Princesses Whose Songs I Can Actually Sing Without My Voice Cracking or Squeaking: Tiara & Pocahontas. Thank goodness for almost-altos. Still, Disney isn't known for its great track record writing songs for non-sopranos {see here}.

Best Disney Animal Sidekicks: Pascal & Maximus {Tangled}. Although, really, Disney does do all horses really well-- Brave, Frozen {Prince Hans' horse reminded me of Maximus and Sven may be a reindeer, but that's close enough}, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, etc.

--

Honestly, more of a Pixar kid myself. Didn't watch Disney movies until college... Although I knew all the songs and their lyrics perfectly because I hung out with Disney fanatics in high school. So. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}