Saturday, November 8, 2014

Weekend Reading Material // No. 15

Children's Creativity Museum in SOMA, San Francisco // Carousel

No. 15 // November 8-9, 2014

+ The upsides of being 23. If you can call them upsides... O.o

+ So many good house ideas! Can't handle.

+ Stephen and I had a conversation a while back ago about naming TV shows. And then I came across this article and it was like "YES. EXACTLY." {Sidenote: aaand Selfie's been cancelled as of yesterday. Siiigh.}

+ We've hit the age where our peeps be gettin' murried. It's weird. And then Ruth made me see weddings in a whole new light!

+ Speaking of weddings, this was an interesting read. The comments section just continues the fascinating conversation.

-- 

I never realized how introverted I was until my third or fourth year at college. This week has been non-stop people and yesterday I seriously texted Tommy like "I'm so tired. Why are people everywherrrre," and he just laughed at me. ): In other news! I got a haircut! Yusss. And it's pretty! And low maintenance! And I like it a lot! Winwinwinwinwin! I feel so much lighter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}