Saturday, November 22, 2014

Weekend Reading Material // No. 17

Fort Mason Center // Harbor View

No. 17 // November 22-23, 2014

+ Came across this list of fifty sweet treats to eat in San Francisco while working on a project for the internship. Um. Yes. All of them, please.

+ This blog post about stepping back from social media and reassessing why we use it.

+ I'm a fan of small space living and this just takes it up a level.

+ Mickeyla sent me this and it's the best. I could totally hear these solutions coming from our guy friends.

+ Lessons a dad-to-be wants to teach his daughter.

+ In preparation for UCLA's inevitable win against USC tonight, here's some blatant, biased bragging to get you in the mood. Go Bruins! (:

--

It's been one of those weeks that sped by due to all the things that need to be completed on the to-do list. Our product is soft-launching this weekend at Airbnb Open, so I've been up to my eyeballs in internship-esque stuff. And there is a job app due by the end of this weekend, so it's just been... *flops over*

Have a relaxing weekend for me, guys! I should be back to blogging this upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}