Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weekend Reading Material // No. 20

^ Because mid-January is a good time for trees to finally be turning color and dropping leaves.
Oh, California. ^

No. 20 // January 10-11, 2015

+ An artist friend posted this on Facebook a few days ago. When I clicked on the link and saw that it was a sixteen minute video, I was like, "... No." But as soon as I hit play, I knew I'd probably be watching the thing in its entirety. Seriously, these Disney artists are amazing and the point made by Walt Disney himself is a good one.

+ Having hit the age where engagement, wedding, and small human announcements are popping up all over my social media feeds from people I know, this silly piece about hipster baby names made me laugh.

+ How to differentiate between common food mixups, like... yam or sweet potato? "Yam pie" just doesn't sound as appetizing, you know?

+ Girl pockets.

+ The ambivert's dilemma. I agree from #3 onward-- the first two are a little iffy because I rather like starting up conversations with strangers and do that best when I'm not around people who actually know me. There's also this list, but I don't agree with it as much as I do the one up there.

--

OT program interview today. Time to put that cheerful, adorable, super-smiley side of myself on display so I can make a good impression. Whoot whoot! And then crash all of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}