Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekend Reading Material // No. 21

Gracelaced // Whatever Is... Art Print
^ via the incredible Ruth Chou Simons aka Gracelaced-- check out her work! ^

No. 21 // February 7-8, 2015

+ As a self-proclaimed foodie with no penchant for honing my own kitchen skills {whaaat? at least I know my weaknesses. and I promise if you cook for me, I'll do all the dishes!}, this anti-guilt-trip article from Edible Magazine was on point.

+ Every time I see a commercial for "Chocolate Diamonds", my eyes roll REAL HARD. If you're just as skeptical as I am about those rocks, this excellent article is for you!

+ Rent ALL THE TREEHOUSES. My fav is the Costa Rica one. Let's go!

+ Best career advice from the awesome Emma Watson.

+ This interesting tip for falling asleep fast didn't quite work for me last night, but I'll try again today. It IS calming.

--

I'm going to try to knock out this lingering cough once and for all this weekend. If that means ALL THE NAPS, that's what I'll have to do! Man, such a busy weekend... Hee. {But sers. Cough, you need to go away}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}