Saturday, March 7, 2015

Weekend Reading Material // No. 25

BorderNerd // Border Collie Drinking Water
^ via bordernerd ^

No. 25 // March 7-8, 2015

+ So many job questions answered in a friendly, straightforward, informative way.

A lot of the information I learned during one of my college Communications classes is here in this interpersonal relationships articleReading it made me smile {and was an excellent refresher course}.

+ Same goes for this Psychology questionnaire that inspires closeness and potentially "love" between individuals.

+ Not all Girl Scout cookies are created equal

+ And I feel like this could get kind of cyclical, but Succiko featured my blog post in their first ever link love list and I got all excited. *squeee*

--


The Zoe hasn't been feeling well this week, so I might not be around as much this upcoming week. She's getting all the cuddles and hugs right now. Poor puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}