Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekend Reading Material // No. 26

Fluxi // Muir Woods Redwood Forest
^ via Ana Kamin ^

No. 26 // March 14-15, 2015

+ My beloved UCA Networking Night co-director is part of an amazing new how-to website for the modern girl. It's seriously awesome. Go check it out!


+ I'm not super enthusiastic about Disney's latest money-making ploy of creating live-action movies of old cartoon classics, but with a cast that includes Emma Watson and guys from The Hobbit and Downton Abbey, I might actually watch the Beauty and the Beast remake when it comes out on DVD.



--

I learned this week that one of my coping mechanisms is hermitting and avoiding people and responsibilities like the plague. Which may not be the healthiest way to deal with all this, but it kind of works at the moment.

Happy Pi Day, friends; I hope you all have some excellent dessert. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}