Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Thoughts // No. 1

Carl Sagan // Imagination

While reading through this bloglet yesterday {something I do every now and then because it allows me to catch misspellings, grammatical errors, and weird spacing that I don't notice when I'm writing}, it occurred to me that I haven't really been keeping track of the miscellaneous things that happen throughout my week. The little bits of life that make me happy or that I might want to remember for some odd reason later on. So. Even though I may be the only one who finds any of this interesting, I shall write it down anyways:

No. 1 // Week of April 13-19, 2015

+ I finally made the bunch of kale that I bought at the Castro Valley Farmers Market into kale chips! And they turned out really well considering the greens had been in the fridge for over a week. O.o The padre really really liked them! The kind of enthusiasm he showed about these veggie chips is rare, so obviously, we're going to have to make them again soon!

+ We have a squirrel that's been hanging out in our backyard recently. It doesn't have the normal squirrel coloring, but instead is rather dark and speckly. It's also fat. I like it. I think it needs a name.

+ The parentals and I are caught up with the Marvel Cinematic Universe! Considering I hadn't watched any of the movies leading up to Avengers and just started playing catch-up in late February, that's not bad. Yay, superhero movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}