Saturday, April 18, 2015

Weekend Reading Material // No. 31

The Steele Maiden // Colorful San Pellegrino
^ via Jessica Steele ^

No. 31 // April 18-19, 2015

+ Alrighty, San Francisco friends, let's just go down this list of deliciousness and try ALL THE THINGS.

+ And these Nanaimo "Happiness" bars look ridiculous and amazing.

+ Here's why you should never paint your office white.

+ This house tour and this one just remind me how amazing small space living can be.

+ The world's largest rope swing. Let's go!

--

I'm keeping the padre company at today's EBRP Mobile Fish Exhibit. It's being held at the Oakland Zoo, so hopefully I'll have time to wander around and take some pics of the animals. Plus, the semi-annual local library sale is going on this weekend! Yayyy! Hope your weekend is relaxing and fun, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}