Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Thoughts // No. 2

Keri Russell // Change

No. 2 // Week of April 20-26, 2015

+ Scorpion had its first season finale Monday. If I were to fangirl over one TV show this year, this would be it. It makes you feel ALL THE FEELS.

+ A bunch of the things I have been procrastinating on, I finally got done this week! There are a few things I have left on that list, but we're closer to knocking it all out, so yay!

+ STSS had a webcam sesh Wednesday night. You know you're besties when the call starts at eleven at night and goes until the wee hours of the morning.

+ Update on that Backyard Squirrel: Mother caught the squirrel scoping out our yard for potential edibles the other day. So he's probably the reason my homegrown strawberries keep disappearing as soon as they turn red. ):

+ I got to hang out with Janelle for lunch on Thursday and, as per normal, what was going to be a spontaneous short "thanks for lending me Big Hero 6!" exchange turned into an almost three hour, sitting outside the cafe, nibbling at our food, non-stop chatter session.

+ Yesterday, I forgot how old I was. I've gotten so used to answering "old" when asked my age that I completely blanked. I finally decided on "22" because it was taking a long time for a number to come to me... Only thing is, I'm not 22. So. There's that. O.o

+ The parentals and I took a spontaneous roadtrip up to Loomis {like, two hours north} yesterday to meet a border collie pup who needs a forever home. We've never had a puppy before {and even this one is already seven months, so not technically a puppy-puppy}, so if we decide to get this one, it'll be a new experience. I'll let you know what the parentals decide.

+ Get ready for #STSSSpringAdventure2015! It's happening in a couple weeks! *eee*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}