Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Thoughts // No. 5

EBRP VTSP Appreciation Dinner 2015 // Parentals at Cull Canyon

No. 5 // May 18-24, 2015


+ This week started off pretty quiet. Blog post writing {and planning ahead so things actually publish when they should?!? What is this "prepared" madness? Who are you and what have you done with Sam?} and errand running were the only interesting things happening. We DID impulse-buy two pounds of blueberries at Costco and then proceeded to eat half of them on the way home. Heh.


+ I accompanied the parentals to this year's East Bay Regional Park Volunteers Appreciation dinner at Cull Canyon Wednesday evening. I wrote about it last year; this year was exactly the same {except they did tri-tip instead of fajitas, which the padre was very excited about}, but with much colder weather. Why so cold, California? Toying with our emotions... eighties in January, fifties in late May? Boo.


+ Janelly had a craving for Korean food mid-week and asked if I wanted to go out for lunch Thursday, to which I obviously answered "OF COURSE." We made an adventure afternoon of it.

+ The rest of the week was very lowkey. Yardwork and cleaning random sections of the house that haven't been touched in ages {hello, weird 1970s bar counter in the breakfast area that's been storing dog stuff for the last fifteen years. Do you think it's maybe time to clean/organize you? Yeah? Me, too}. Ooh, I also cleared the desk in my room! Doing computer work while NOT sitting on my bed is kinda weird now. O.o

+ Waffles were made Saturday morning. A lotta waffles. Nomnomnom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}