Saturday, May 23, 2015

Weekend Reading Material // No. 35

Amber Thrane // Snowy Bryce Canyon
^ via Amber Thrane ^

No. 35 // May 23-24, 2015

+ Reading about this world-traveling twenty-three year old who's been on her own for over a year with no plans of stopping anytime soon... I'll admit to a bit of wanderlust envy. Mostly, though, I think I'm a tad jealous of her ability to take that first step and book the ticket to leave. Someday. Consider this my promise to myself. *pinky promises self*

+ UCLA's Spring Sing was last Friday and the skit that's been making its way around my Facebook feed is this one here. I'll admit to being amused.


+ Having learned from experience the dangers of overpacking for trips {oh, sixth grade self. How much clothes did you think you'd need for a few days of class trip camping? ): }, I've become super ruthless over the years and have gotten decently good at minimalist packing. However, I'm still impressed with Kelly's carry-on only packing list for two weeks of travel to three different locations.

+ Who knew that Herschel backpacks started only a few years ago? It's the age of the start-up heritage brand and theirs is one of the more prominent success stories.

--

Genevieve of Le Petit Elefant is having a 20% off sale through May 25th with the code "NEWLEAF" and Grace of Gracelaced is having a Father's Day sale this week where everything is 15% off and you get a free print with your art order. I don't usually do Memorial Day sales, but there are a couple of weddings coming up and these ladies are awesome-sauce. Have a great three-day weekend, friends, and remember to thank those you know who've been in the service! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}