Saturday, November 1, 2014

Weekend Reading Material // No. 14

AT&T Park // On the Field

No. 14 // November 1-2, 2014

+ This. This is the World Series article I'd recommend reading.

+ If you ever wondered what it's like to own an insta-famous/meme-worthy pet, the humans behind "Menswear Dog" can tell you.

+ Some of the most adorable cartoons ever. 

+ It's weird to think that all blogs must one day come to an end. Young House Love just called it quits last month and it was like, "WHAAAAAT." {It's amusing to see how BIG a deal this is in the blog-reading world and yet no one I know in real life cares...}. Here's one blogger's take on it all. 

+ Alas, A to Z has been cancelled. Nooooo. As someone who always falls for the shows that last less than a season, I can't say I didn't see this coming. I liked this one too much for it to last. Boo. At the moment though, Selfie is still alive! So here's a contemplative piece on John Cho and how he was cast as Henry.

--

It's Novemberrrr. And it finally rained. Yusss. As long as I don't have to walk around in the downpour, I love it. Also. GIANTS WON. And. TSwift's new album! And a new internship! Yayyy! So many good things. Happy Saturday, friends! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}