Saturday, March 28, 2015

Weekend Reading Material // No. 28

TheUncommonPlace // Colorful Doodle Keds
^ via Katie Thierjung ^

No. 28 // March 28-29, 2015

+ I would like these cheesecake waffles to be added to my weekend agenda, please. Thank you.

+ Here's some career advice that made me go, "Ohhh. That makes so much sense."

+ While I don't think I'll actually increase my exact usage of these ten words every female should know and know well, this was a very good article about patterns in communication that usually go unnoticed. {Comm 20 material, for my fellow UCLA Comm majors}.

+ I love this colorful office update {though really, the entire room's design is pretty awesome as well}.

+ Where do TV show costumes go once the final episode airs?

--

I'm keeping my dad company at the East Bay Regional Park Easter Egg Scramble at Crab Cove today. Since I can't take photos that include kidfaces in them {privacy concerns}, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for... hours. Pretty sure I'll get enlisted to help with activities. :P Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}