Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday Thoughts // No. 7

 ^ Autumn Kayaking via FreshOfftheGrid ^

No. 7 // January 2-7, 2017

+ This week, the padre, the pupper, and I explored Martin Luther King Jr. Regional Shoreline, Oakland Chinatown, and Las Trampas Regional Wilderness. Taking advantage of my last break of the yeaaaar!

+ The padre and I also cleared out the pantry. You know it's been a while when you find things in there from the 1990s... O.o

+ I baked carrot cake muffins with raisins and cream cheese frosting! Breakfast and dessert in one!

+ It was the first week of using my Passion Planner. In addition to that, I also use a notebook for to-do lists and a small pocket calendar-- paper goods, for the win!

+ Blogging again has been fun and I've definitely enjoyed this past week of having posts scheduled and ready to go. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up the same schedule as school starts back up, but I'll try! Having a creative outlet and stress reliever will be good for me, I think. Write all the things!

+ According to Pandora, I listened to over 6,700 songs, spanning about 405 hours last year. Sheesh. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}