Saturday, January 7, 2017

Weekend Reading Material // No. 39

^ Happy Weekend Vibes via Amy Tangerine ^

No. 39 // January 7-8, 2017

+ The STSS Adventure to Utah has been planned out; although due to scheduling conflicts, it most likely won't occur this year. However! We will definitely be keeping these national park pass tips in mind when we go!


+ I'm pretty sure I'll fall into the "Not A Great Mother" category, too. :P

+ A longread, but I really want to live in a playborhood someday, kidlet or no kidlet.


--

Oy, I haven't done one of these in a long time. The last time I wrote one, the blurb down here at the bottom talked about Patrick going on his first outing around people... whereas just this week, he went on three hikes (one off-leash and super muddy), gently sniffed Janelly's cat, walked around a two-story OSH, and did beautifully in crowded Oakland Chinatown. Improvement!

This is the last weekend before I head back to school for my LAST SEMESTER EVER, which means I would like to go do something fun, but it's supposed to rain three inches, so. Maybe not. ): I'll probably just be hanging out at home, prepping for the first week of school. Siiigh.

Have a lovely weekend wherever you are, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}