Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The 23 List // November Update

{Clarion Alley, Mission District, October 24, 2014}

By the end of November:

+ explore more of San Francisco's neighborhoods // as has been mentioned a few times previously, the besties are coming up to NorCal the week after Christmas, so we're spending two full days in the city and a day in Monterey adventuring. Lots of wandering shall be done, although we'll probably stay in a few neighborhoods instead of exploring ALL the neighborhoods. Not enough time for that.

+ explore more of San Francisco's neighborhoods // I am now a little more familiar with the SoMa area since I have to walk five very long blocks from Bart to the office where I intern. Moscone Center, Children's Creativity Museum, allllll the construction, I see you.

bake eight new recipes // pumpkin spice oatmeal cookies with white chocolate chips and cranberries.

+ bake eight new recipes // cranberry scones.

+ bake eight new recipes // funfetti biscotti.

+ read three nonfiction books, cover to cover // I'm tryiiiing. I've discovered I'm not very good at finishing nonfiction ebooks. In the time one nonfiction book has been sitting in my e-library, I've almost finished two different fiction trilogies in ebook form. I think it's because nonfiction books remind me of textbooks/things that I have to read carefully in case I need to remember it all later. And that's no fun. BUT I WILL CONQUER THIS ITEM. BECAUSE IT'S BEEN ON THE LIST FOR TWO YEARS RUNNING. How sad is that. *eek*

+ get a haircut I'm not horrified by// done. Still no pictures... and it's grown an inch already. By the time I get around to asking someone to take a picture, it might be long again. Oy.

+ go through my room and organize it ALL-- glean, donate, throw away // working on it. I just keep telling myself it's getting better {and it is. just... slowly}. We've got *checks calendar* three and a half weeks left to get everything in order before the besties arrive. WE CAN DO THIS. YUSSS.

+ attend a live concert // thought about the latest TSwift concert tour. Turns out, tickets are wayyy out of this funemployed kid's price range {slash the only tickets left now are, like, behind the main stage so you can't see anything anyways}. Hmph.

+ reach 50 Instagram and 500 Pinterest followers // closing in on that second one. We're at 499.

--

This has been a crazy month. But we've done pretty well on The 23 List front, surprisingly. Alrighty, December. Let's see what you got!

--

September/October update here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}