Friday, May 29, 2015

The 23 List // May Update

Backyard Strawberries // Homegrown
^ Not bad for growing these from seed last year, right? :D ^

bake eight new recipes // well, I haven't made anything new this month, but I did make a bunch more Brown Sugar Oatmeal cookies to take down to LA for #STSSSpringAdventure2015. And Funfetti Cookies, because Steph. But those don't count cause it's not a new recipe to me. You can find it here though if you've never heard of them!

+ read three nonfiction books, cover to cover // in the middle of, like, three different nonfiction books right now. Either next month's update will have a ton of book reviews or I will have given up and just returned them unfinished to the library. You can only renew something so many times, you know?

+ send snail mail to five people {thank you cards don't count} // so. many. thank you. notes. were sent out this month. So many. I think I'm still two or three random snail mails short of finishing this one though, unless I just give in and say thank you notes count. Hmm. Nah, I should probably just stick to the rules, huh? O.o

+ reach 50 Instagram and 500 Pinterest followers // as of this moment, we're at 86 Instagram peeps and 533 Pinterest ones. Whoaaa.

+ walk across the Golden Gate Bridge // plans have been made for this to be accomplished when Mickeyla is home for a week in June. If you'd like to join us, let us know!

+ listen to 10 podcasts // I listened to two more! And I didn't take notes! Aren't you proud of me? I'm proud of me.

+ start a guest interview series on the blog // STARTED. Yusss. Thanksthanks to the great Janelly for being the guinea pig and giving us a fanTAStic first interview!

--

I suppose we did okay this month. Not too much was crossed off the list, but small bits of progress were still being made, so. Two more months! I can already tell you a few of those things on the list aren't going to be completed, but I think that's alright. I'm glad I've gotten as far as I have!

-- 

The 23 List updates for September/OctoberNovemberDecemberJanuary/FebruaryMarch, and April in case you missed them. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you-- comments brighten my day! Thanks so much for stopping by, friend! (:

{Do be forewarned that I reserve the right to remove comments that are made to intentionally hurt or provoke others, be malicious, or have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Think before you type, guys. Thanks!}